May 23, 2006

Increase the Pressure

(bonus points if you can tell me what the title is referencing)

Well, two other blogs are now linking to me.... the pressure is on! Must add content... Must be entertaining....must deliver on the promise...

That said here we go:

THE GOOD OLE DAYS

Found this lovely old photo of the wife and myself from the early days. Damn we are HOT!!

The only thing that has changed for us is the hair. Wait... that's not true. Crap!! I have really let myself go. What the hell happend?? I once was buff, tan, and had the mullet of the gods and now look at me.. LOOK AT ME!! I'm hideous. I shouldn't have cut my hair. When I had the mullet I was KING.

Wifey is still smokin hot though :-)

BOW TO THE MASTER!

Check this story out from Yahoo!:

Lithuanian police were so astonished by a breath test that registered 18 times the legal alcohol limit, they thought their device must be broken. It wasn't.Police said Tuesday 41-year-old Vidmantas Sungaila registered 7.27 grams per liter of alcohol in his blood repeatedly on different devices after he was pulled over Saturday for driving his truck down the center of a two-lane highway 60 miles from the capital, Vilnius. Lithuania's legal limit is 0.4 grams per liter.

This guy is such a bad ass that he is able to stay awake and drive a truck with a lethal amount of alcohol in his system. I can only dream.

CHOCOMINT

Who the hell decided that something as yummy as chocolate needs to be jacked up by adding the devil of herbs: MINT. It is not cool, it is not refreshing and it is not delicious.

ohhh.... spearmint gum.

5 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Blogger R said...

You WISH you were a bounty hunter! Maybe THAT GUY will let you cuff him and stuff him (hehe...stuff).

I never liked Thin Mints. Samoas are where it's at. They are, as the kids say, the shiz-nit.

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger That Guy said...

Hey Super J-Ass (the Hero's super power), leave That Guy out of your warped world-view!

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger R said...

Come on, birdcage, more posts! You're no postosaurus!

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mint is TOTALLY GAY without chocolate.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger The Wrider said...

Being a Starbucks consumer I was not happy when they presented the Peppermint Mocha. Ugh. It tastes so terrible. So yeah, chocomints is so not cool.

Dude, you are still hot. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home