May 24, 2006

The Random Blog Review

(English only sites bitches)

Creative Spanked Wife

uhhh.... yup. Name says it all. Great Site and some of those sketches remind me of the stories that That Guy tells me about his love lunches with The Hero. Damn they do make a cute couple.

Jades Escapade's

Strange but again it reminds of That Guy and..... you know. (smoochie smoochie)

and finally,

How I Died Today

This one actually kicks ass. It's nothing but thoughts and stories that run through her head about how she might die. Two Wings Up!!

I'm a friggin Typostasaurus Rex


5 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger R said...

I like "How I Died Today." It always ends with "Other than that, pretty good day." Clever. UNLIKE The Birdcage.

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger birdman said...

you slay me Hero. Well played

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger birdman said...

and you know "THAT GUY" is saying "Why me" come on!!

That makes it all the more enjoyable.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger How I Died Today said...

Thanks, Birdman, for hyping my blog. It's nice to know someone cares. See you at my funeral.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger birdman said...

I did think about that justagirl - as I so harshly advised "the greatest american zero - I mean Hero"

and MySpace is all poopy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home