June 05, 2006

FFFFFRRRRRRTTTTT!!!



Whilst creating my fabulous artwork the thought of combining two fun activities came to mind. I like ART and I like FARTING... thus PH-Art.

But what is it?? Is it art that is PH balanced? is it art that is Pretty Hot and Tempting? or is it just fart??

I alone cannot answer this question thus I present it to you, the masses, to help me in my quest for defining what PH-Art is. I don't want text or written words I want photos of whatever you see in the world, the net, etc.. that you feel defines PH-Art. When you do find it, steal my kick ass logo and post it to your blog. Let me know what you find so I can make a post to link your to version of PH-Art.

I expect great things from The Greatest American Zero, Mister Who and I'm the Beard. That Gay - I know you look at the ass in a way very different from the rest of us so please......just please!!!!

P.S. Props to the father in law for bustin his ass to scrape my popcorn riddled ceilings. HE DA MAN!

4 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger R said...

Weezer-breath,

Check my blog for a submission to the PHArt campaign.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger R said...

You jackhole...update your blog.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger That Guy said...

So "Fart" is the last word we'll get, huh?!

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger R said...

I think birdshit is stone in love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home