June 12, 2006

AAAIIIGHT ALREADY!!

It seems I have not blogged soon enough for some of my tormentors.. . uh I mean commentors. I HAVE BEEN BUSY!!! On Friday, volunteered at the elementary school to help set up, work and dismantle everything needed for Fun Day (fundraiser). On Saturday, mow, edge, sweep, etc the front and back yards plus clean the house and on Sunday I moved a massive pile of dirt from my driveway to the side of the house (on the other side of course) to start filling in all the dirt that is missing (dont need to see the foundation of my house), so I have been a little tired (plus I drank alot of beer during this time period)


With the exception of Friday, all this accomplished while the wifey is basking in the sun, sin and alcohol delirium that is Vegas with the girls (ladies, I can be purchased for the right price...) but dammit all if all that hard work did not pay off. Time to sell tickets to the GUN SHOW!!!! I'm freakin ripped now (who woulda thought it only took three days and about 5,000 lbs of lifting)

Now on to business. The Greatest American Zero made the first strike and posted his version of PH-Art:



Please feel free to comment and I am waiting for more examples

That is all for today gotta go oil the GUNS for the show!!


2 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Time for an update....

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger The Wrider said...

This photo scares me. Maybe because he looks like a distant relative of mine and I am frightened...very frightened. No! Don't turn that light off...leave it on please...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home