August 14, 2006

More Deep Thoughts by the Birdman

With my new found "deepness" that actually makes me slightly human, I thought I would pose a new "deep" question to the masses:

Besides finger prints (DNA, etc., nothing genetic) what makes a person unique?


There is a great answer for this and it is very deep but I would like to hear yours before I reveal the magic answer.

I am also linking to two new bloggers: "Not the Doctor" and "Angle of Attack". Not the Doctor has generated a rousing rush of comments from some anonymous weirdo's already (I am totally jealous) thus making it a must read and Angle of Attack will be thrilling us with tales of aircraft tomfoolery.

I hope to return to my usual not so deep self shortly.


5 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger R said...

I think the taint is the most distinctive part of humans. It's what separates us from the bacteria.

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger The Wrider said...

I think it's our conscience.

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger R said...

I'm trying to figure out if flower child is full of shit and yanking our collective chain or not.

No greed and/or power struggles in the lower life forms, huh?

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger NotTheDoctor said...

There you go Bridman, you now have the Flower Child's comment ...next come the anonymous crazies!!!!

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

"not so deep" yeah, that's what she said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home