August 05, 2006

So I was F@#k'in around this afternoon....

It must be the heat after a long day of mowing the lawn and going to the dentist.. or is the dentist who made me change my template cause I HATE THE FREAKIN DENTIST!! Not just the one I am going to, all dentists. Nothing good has ever come out of a Birdman's visit to the dentist - just pain, dental issues and money. Since brushing and Listerine-ing, etc., seem to make no difference to the outcome of my dental visits I am thinking of a good coat of lacquer, varnish or maybe a wood sealer. Hell if it can keep wood from rotting for years in all weather it should do wonders for my teeth.

Anyways, so now I have to work on my blog template again - so it will be changing over the next week or so when time permits.

I was also cruising through new videos and found a kick ass new song called Wire Tape Out by Flee the Scene. I'm lovin the song - gonna have to hit Best Buy - check it out.


Have a great weekend and all dentists must go to hell - go to hell and die!!

2 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger the mama said...

I agree completely about the whole dentist thing... like the new template.

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

yeah, dentists SUCK!! I went today, nuff said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home