August 03, 2006

I'm Skirrrred!!! of your Mom and other Stuff

It seems "Your Mom" is now bloggin and from what I can determine, "workin it". I don't think I even want to know what that means. Your Mom has some serious anger issues and likes to kick us warm, caring gentlefellow in the Jean Claude Van Dammits when the chance (chance is defined as whenever Your Mom feels like it) arises.

Read at your own risk. Your mom can kick you in Jean Claude Van Dammits via blog comment - she has the technology.


"That Gay" is back in town. His reverse Green Acres experiment didn't go so well. Cool to have him back. There better be a hell of a lot of beer at the proposed "BBQ" once things get settled. I'm gonna pee my name on your wall. Kids will love it - hours of enjoyment.

Here is hoping "The Greatest American Zero" is no longer singing falsetto after a tragic drumming incident. The mans got balls is all I can say. I'm bettin he can sack it up... To much bloggin about nads... (TOTALLY GAY!!!) Time to sign off.


4 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for the mad props birdman! Hey, at least I ADMIT I'm a bitch :D

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger R said...

I'm going to pee my name on That Gay's kids...forget the wall.

There had better be more beer at this BBQ than I see at Ralphs.

Funny...feels like That Gay just had a BBQ.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

isnt your mom that lady from Drew Carey Show?

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger the mama said...

If Hero gets near the kids, I think he will have permanent damage to the nads... real nice Hero. Don't think your invited anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home