June 06, 2007

I am still here

I know I have not posted for a while but with work (ugggh), spending way to many hours here lately - too many 13 and 14 hour days. It seems the consultants we work with did not know we were salary and did not get overtime.... that came from my bitching about working late. They do get paid so why not work the hours.

Also, in an upcoming ode - my urban camoflauge truck will be going away... sniff sniff - the in-laws gave us their 96 Isuzu Rodeo and I really have no choice -the ole truck is having lots of issues.

All for now. - back to work.

3 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger the mama said...

sorry to hear about the loss of the truck... remember change is good!

life seems to suck for all of us right now. can this please be over soon??

I leave you with my least favorite ispirational saying...

"Hang in there".

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

who was the actor that did the Izuzu commercials back in the 80's and was a regular on the TV Show Empty Nest? No pun inteneded Birdman

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger the mama said...

David Leisure.

I looked it up - I am not that big of a dork.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home