May 21, 2007

Weekend Review

First, thank the lord that I am not involved with NextGen - I had a weekend. YEAH!! Although I am sure my time will come when our product gets released later this year.

Friday night attended a little retirement party for the ex-bosses of my wife's work - Cranberry Quiltworks. They are such nice people and were good to not just my wife, but me and the girls. The shop was always open to all of us as was their home. Although they will still be involved in the quilting world, it is time to relax a little.

Saturday was a nice "house cleaning" day. It was a freakin mess. Drove me nuts. Got a lot done and when the wife took the girls to their b-day parties they had to attend, off I went for a bike ride. (See maman... you can do it) The river trail that heads toward Green River Drive was open again so I took that road. I like it better except for the hill climbs but that is what gets you in shape. Between the hills, the fire damage from a fire about two weeks ago (there was quite a bit) and the strong wind on the way back, it was a tough but good ride.

Sunday, took the kids to see Shrek the Third. I have never been a fan of this series - not sure why - and this one was kind of the same for me - OK but I can live without it. What I really wanted to do all day was listen to the first motocross of the year from Hangtown. Being the good dad I am I missed some of it for that movie and then they had Internet problems so missed more than 1/2 the racing. But hey, it was still good racing from what I read and Family Guy was great last night.

That is all for now.


3 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger the mama said...

Again, the only bike at my house is a 16" Hot Wheels bike. I am a little too big for that bike.

Family Guy is still on?

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

Family Guy was the best last night...especially the Jetson scene

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I second Audioslave on the Jetson's scene..LOL. Love me some Family Guy. Man, you should have told me & I could have put it on VHS for your 19th century ass!! :)

Oh, and by the way....DH (at least as I have heard it stands for Dear Husband...I am assuming you use it for Daughter, but it really creeped me out when I read your old posts. Unless you DO have a husband, that really wouldn't surprize me seeing as how you are gay & all.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home