February 16, 2008

More of the same

Not much goin on still but work... third almost 60 hour week in a row and third saturday in a row.. plus I am "on call" for Sunday and Monday....yeah me!!!! But I did get a free BRC with chicken from charo chicken so that makes is all worth it....

Basically - I am not riding, drinking way to much coffee and beer which is getting my stomach all riled up and sleeping like crap.. Nothing like stress and non-overtime overtime......

Found out not only did my oldest make Honors Orchestra for the district, she is violin - first chair.. this is th top spot for violinsist.. She is not hthe only one but cool she made it.

I am glad the writer's strike is over.. need my shows. See how unions ruin everything.... can you imagine Merc IT on strike..hahahahahaha

Watched Gone Baby Gone last night. FREAKIN AWESOME!!! Same guy who wrote Mystic River wrote this and both movies are excellent - I highly recommend!!!

Last but not least Sansa Song of the BLog: Kundalini Express by Love and Rockets. what a cool and simple riff that just rocks.... but at a Love and Rockets pace!!1

Someday in the future I hope to have more but I need my life back first..

1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Blogger the mama said...

if all i got was a free BRC for working way too much overtime I would go on strike...

first chair is a huge deal - cool for her.

like that song by love & rockets.

i would like to have a life, too. when you find yours let me know so i can get one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home