January 08, 2008

Olah

Hey all, first post of the new year and not much happening. Gotta start riding again - damn pumpkin bread weight!!!!

I need to get a light for my bike - went tonight in the dark and that was an adventure - and man was it cold - I swear I froze my sinus passages. Just a few miles to get the legs going again.

Maddy is off to Outdoor Ed. (6th grade camp) and she is excited. She is in a bunk with her best bud so I know she will have a blast. Funny thing about 6th grade camp - my elementary school did not have it - I did not hear of it till junior high and I was like - "what the hell are you people talking about?" I had no clue it existed. Yes it was an OC school - down in the BP - guess our schools were cheap and not like my dad would have spent the cash for us to go anyways......

Work is Work - gonna meet up wit "Your Mom" for lunch on Thursday. I think her days of blogging are done. Speaking of which - I am gonna change up the blog real soon here so it will be under construction for a while.

Adios

2 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

Hey...I heard some guy in the OC Carbon Canyon I think was digging holes on bike trails to get back at the mountain bikers for something...have you heard of that?

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger the mama said...

ahh... outdoor ed. the teen did that a few years back. she had a blast. i think her favorite was the night hike.

the dreaded pumpkin bread weight, mine is the dreaded chocolate chip cookie and brownies weight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home