December 17, 2007

SUP!

So what is new in the hood gangsta's?? Not much here - just getting ready for x-mas. Took last wed. off and the wifey and I got about 80% of all the shopping done - now that is the way to do it.

The in-laws made it to Fort Lewis, WA. Chris got all new gear etc.. then the "you will be going overseas in 2008". I hope something changes before he goes or he gets a decent area. No qualms about it from him, he knew going in.

Can I say I am hating the cold weather... can't get any rides in - it is sooooo damn cold in the morning.. and then house, lawns, family for the holidays... plus work... just no time I tell ya - gonna try to hit the new year good if I can.

Finally a nice x-mas video for ya.. it's a little long but well worth it if your a Spinal Tap fan. Click me baby!!!

LAter

2 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger the mama said...

all is quiet in my neck of the hood...

what is it with you people taking time off from your job to go shopping??? slackers!! suck it up and hit toys r us and the malls with all the regular folk!!

i do not mind the cold (except that it is frigid in my office) as my lazy ass does not feel the need to workout right now.... now who is the slacker???

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger the mama said...

ok - that video was awesome.

hey was that schnauzer from bow wow wow on the drums???? haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home