December 26, 2007

Happy Holidays

Merry Kwanzaa to audioslave!! hahahaha

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and is looking forward to a new year. We had the a nice x-mas eve visit with my wife's parents and her brother who we do not see very often and my family got together at my dad's house for the first time in about maybe 12 years. My dad was real happy about his according to the neighbors and that makes me happy. He needed it. (my parents have been divorced for about that same amount of time) Since that time its has been at my house or my sisters so don't worry he was always included. hahahaha

For Christmas this year I am going to share me mum and me pops and a nice photo of my girls with their cousins.

Dad

MOM

The Girls


Have a decent rest of week.



2 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

Hey Man....Hope you had a Great Christmas

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger the mama said...

your girls are just so darn beautiful...

sounds like you had a good christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home