January 21, 2008

Supa-Cross

A2 on Saturday night was great. IT was a throw back race to 1986 in which the "greatest supercross race" of all time occurred. They matched the old track style as much as they could etc. The old retro gear was pretty cool and the racing was great.

Here is a pic of a few of the girls:



The little one ain't to into it (she fell asleep on my lap) so she is out next year....

Here is one of the opening ceremonies:



Work is gonna be hell I tell you.. A person stepped in for me on one of my responsibilities during my two days off and did OK so the comment was made in our team meeting this morning "now we know it's safe for David to take vacation" to which I stated I have plenty more I can put in for which was summarily DENIED!!!

It seems The Hero has posted... back from the depths.... I was just about to delete him from my list... I still might as he likes Van Halen way to much.

We are now just waiting for the return of The Wrider.

I am gonna tell the sis-in-law up in WA to start a blog. It will us down here stay more in touch - we'll see if she does it.

Sansa Song of the Blog: Beds are Burning by Midnight Oil. Love the old Oil stuff.

Late

3 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger the mama said...

we are clawed animals, now????

You have taken way too much time off - who do you think you are, me???

Cool song - that is one of the few Midnight oil songs I actually liked.

Sounds like you had fun... that second picture looks like it could have been from the Electric Light parade at Disneyland. I half expect Mickey in his sorcerer's hat to suddenly appear!!

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

Who is the girl in the middle? I remember the two on the side but not the middle...

The opening ceremonies looks like a rave!

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger birdman said...

that is one of my nieces audio. The other two came later. All chicas on my side of the family

 

Post a Comment

<< Home