May 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

My littlest Jillian turns the big 7 today. Of course she is hyped up!! We went and saw Prince Caspian yesterday at her request and it was excellent. Then she slept on the couch (she loves that) and donuts and presents this morning.... and who knows what the rest of the day will bring. Her big party is not till the 31st. We have not had a real party for her in a few years and she wanted a Pump It Up party really bad and that was as soon as we could book it.

Had a really good ride this morning- have not felt this good on a bike in a while - still not where I was last sept/oct but well on my way.

Enjoy the Heat!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger the mama said...

happy b-day to that cutie pie!! Pump it Up is a fun place to party.... :-)

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Wrider II said...

OK, it's obvious my kids are all grown because I have no idea what the heck Pump It Up is. Please explain.

Gotta love birthdays. I think it's neat to get treated and treat people especially well on their special day. You guys are awesome parents.

Congrats on the bike ride. You are ahead of me as I have fallen behind in my walking with all the grad/Vegas plans in the works.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home