April 09, 2008

bloggity blog

Well, what to say.... wifey and I made 13 years of matrimony this week.... not to shabby.

More shake ups at work coming - more new people and what they want - find out Friday - I don't care much anymore and is it really gonna affect me ... ehhhhh

Not much else going on.

Madison played her Honors Orchestra on Monday gig on Monday - it was really cool - the video is huge so don't think I can upload it anywhere "for free". They did good and I was proud.

Let's support the proposed repeal of special order 40. Cops should always ask citizenship when the arrest people... then deport once they are out of jail. Sadly it will take this non-white couple to get it through without the stupid calls of "racism" that we white folk would get.

Not much else..

Song of the blog: Found this old song and here is the video link "CLICK ME". Factory 81 - Nanu. Love the song intro.

BONUS Song of the blog - PLUS VIDEO LINK "click here" - old band again - Epidemic - Walk Away

5 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger the mama said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!



no thanks on Factory 81, but liked the Epidemic.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats!

wow, the Merc is definately a never ending shit hole! Hope you don't have to make too many changes.

Congrats to Madison! (you CAN upload videos to Dropshots! up to 10 for free)

I SUPPORT THE REPEAL OF SPECIAL ORDER 40!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Wrider II said...

13 years! That's awesome! Congrats to you and the wife!

I also support the repeal of SO 40!

Yay on Madison's gig! A musician just like her Dad! Woohoo!

Hmmm, Factory 81 was not my style. Epidemic was so-so. Maybe if I listened more I might like it...

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

Congrats on the 13 years and Madison...I'm going to force music down my kids throats whenever one pops out.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger R said...

Congratulations on 13 years! That makes you old...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home