April 22, 2008

Culture is painful

So as you know I did go to the "Theater/Opera" and what I can tell you is the wifey LOVED it and was happy so that is all that counts. I can tell you I was all excited when there was this flash of light from the stage and the lights went on - Cool it's over I said - No it's intermission said the wifey - nothing more soul crushing..... except that fact that I am on antibiotics soooo NO BEER!!! UGHHHH!!!

In other more positive news - if all goes as planned I will get the wisdom teeth out on Sat. The only thing that worries me is I have never been put under - EVER!! I thank my lucky stars to get to my age and never have to be put under but a little scary for me none-the-less. I will live though.

Work is work..... nothing new there - and that is a good thing.

I got nothing else so that is where I will leave it - peace!!!

3 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

you are so gonna love the meds...is the M going to make you go straight to work after the procedure?

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger Wrider II said...

I'm happy to hear the wife loved the opera. Like you said, that's all that matters. I gotta agree with Audio - you might not be liking the thought of the procedure but the meds they give you will kick ass. Ask for a lot and refills.

What???? No song today???? You're killing me!

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger the mama said...

well kudos to you for surviving the phantom... at least you did not fall asleep like i did (i had a colicky baby at the time so I had an excuse, right?)....

wow- your weekend is gonna suck. enjoy the drugs. i have lived through being under 3 times in about 6 years. Not that big of deal... but I will make sure to send healing thoughts your way this weekend. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home