April 27, 2008

The Agony

not really... so I had my wisdom plus one teeth removed Sat. morning. Gotta say - like hte knocked out stuff - they did not even tell me - I was laying there one minute and waking up done the next. My whole mouth hurt for a few hours but now it is just down to the lower right - this one was impacted and f does it hurt - even if I open my mouth just a little to wide (easy on the jokes there...)

I do have Vicodin but I dont get the great feeling you all do - most of the pain is gone but not all..

Well that is it for now - off to more meals of Cream O Wheat and Mashed Potatoes!

Hope your weekend is good

LATE ADD: Heard this morning .. Pork and Beans - new jam by Weezer. It totally rocks!!!!

3 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Isn't getting knocked out the BEST!?!? :D It's good stuff, but waking up in pain sucks ass. Enjoy your vitamin V! and don't invite AVman over so you aren't tempted to open your mouth TOO wide!

Take a day or 2 off work, you'll need it.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Wrider II said...

Glad to hear you survived the ordeal. Waking up after being put out is a weird feeling. Sorry the Vicodin doesn't "do it" for ya!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger AvMan said...

Kick down some Vicodin, i could really use some. that or crack. no Dave, not that kind of crack.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home