March 31, 2008

My list

Here goes but this is not easy for me... I am not one to usually think about these things - on any scale....

Name one thing you do every day

Masturbate... hahahah just kidding... no seriously... not.. hmmm... I really don't think there is anything I do every day....

Name five things/people that make you feel good:

Riding a bike - be it road or mountain...even a motorcycle - riding always puts me in a good place mentally

Head Scratching - I LOVE to have my head scratched... big time!! The wifey can can scratch it for hours and I am like a dog getting it's ass scratched....

Helping my kids learn - I think I get more excited than they do when they get A's or 100%'s on their tests. I really feel good when I can see the results of OUR hard work.

Music - could not live my life without it

Friends and Family - I have some 30 year friends, work friends, even blogger friends that can always lift my spirits. Kids rule and of course the wifey... I always say about her - when she is mad at you - you know it and feel it but when things are good and she loves you - you will never feel more loved by a person... ever.

Name four things you love to eat but rarely do:

Creme Brulee - mmmmmmmmmmm

Chocolate Pop Tarts - I plead with the wife and kids to not bring this in the house... I cannot control myself

Filet Mingon - .... to damn spensive buy yuumyy!!!

Cream Corn from Summit House - the absolute BEST!!

Name three things that remind you of childhood:

BMX bike - my kick ass all red mongoose with anodized everything, red snake-belly tires and my front number plate with - BOLT-ON - numbers!!!

Queen - my favorite band before I got into punk.... and became supercool!!

Riding in the back of pick up trucks - all summer long. Truly one of life's greatest pleasures that has been lost.

Name two things you wish you could learn:

How to really graphic design stuff with photshop etc.

Build a room on a house - I so suck at building anything... my bro got all the mechanical skills (he sucks at school stuff)

Well - that is about all I got and it was not easy......

2 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger the mama said...

i had forgot about riding in a back of a truck... that is fun.

and you are not super cool...

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

oh where shall i start?!?!?

you do jerk it thinking of AVMan everymorning, i know you do. don't lie.

Your head is up your ass, so, YES you are like a dog getting it's ass scratched.

Queen = you are gay

Wow, I really miss this!! Thanks!
(now seriously, I love it when my kids learn too, greatest feeling in the world!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home