May 20, 2008

What's the news today..

Well for all you former and maybe current Merc. folks.. Mr. Cabrera has resigned. His last day is Thursday. I think he has 15 years in so it will be a big loss for the company and us as friends but we all understand why he us leaving don't we Merc folk?? hahahahaha

What else.. well I had a Merc employee who opened his mouse pad with the gel wrist pad and he was surprised that it was like a solid type of gel.. and I asked him what did he think is was... he then instant messaged me he thought it would be like a boob implant gel... hahahahhahaaa I loved that.

Madison had her violin recital tonight - and this one she cannot hide - just her up there doing a solo and she gets better every time I hear her.. I am very impressed.. She was by far the best of the kids playing until the last kid who was ungodly on a piano for his age.... yes he was asian........

I was perusing e-bay looking at mountain bikes I cannot afford but came across this statement about the bike:

This bike is like new. I bought it last summer thinking I'd ride it more, but I lost interest in freeriding. The bike has more rides to and from the bar than actual freeriding.


Love the honesty.. cracked me up

Finally - this is my BIG weekend.. Opening round of the outdoor motocross at Glen Helen!!! WOO MOTEHR F'IN WOO!!!!!

Finallly.. Sansa Song of the Blog: "For My Family" by Agnostic Front. This is a looooong time around punk band still bringing it.

3 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Wrider II said...

I never thought I'd see the day Mr. C would leave the Merc. Then again the Eagles are back together so I suppose anything is possible. I wish him the best.

That is hilarious re the mountain bike ad. =)

Woohoo on the outdoor motocross thingy. Damn - that just reeks of testerone juice. I'm think I'm mildly turned on. :-]

Never heard of the song...

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger the mama said...

Oh god... is it already motocross season again???

very, very cool about the daughter.

is audio back at merc?? he is the only one i would peg to be dumb enough to open the gel wrist thing....

hope you can get yourself a new bike... ebay is a great place. remember i got my very first coach bag there.... hehe. we all have our splurges!

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger birdman said...

wrider.. i have been making all my songs that have a differnt color a link - in the case to the video.. so click it and then you will hear the song..


mama - do not compare a bike to a coach bag.... really.... I mean come on.... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home