June 20, 2008

Back to normal

Finally, the two week early shift is done.. I am tired but it was kinda fun... had the right people coming in with me so we had a good time. The NY rollout has gone better than I expected - there will always be issues but not to bad (knock on wood) I just hope it keeps going...

Well what has happened in the last two weeks....

Sis in Law had her back surgery - it went really well and she is out of the hospital now and they even fixed some old scoliosis issues .... she should be better than new in a few month

DK and I have gone on three rides.. he is doing better than I thought which is real good for him but this old man can and has shown him who is boss on the trail...... hahahahhahaa GO OLD PEOPLE!!!!!

Maddie and Jilly finished school with Maddie graduating 6th and on to Jr. High next year



Me, Maddie and the wifey after graduation
"I was up at 4 that morning so I look tired but than again I dont think I ever look any better so moot point!! hahahahahha"

We got her an IPod Nano for graduation. She got nothing but A's and B's from Kindergarten to 6th Grade, made Honors Orchestra and was a student mentor for three years.. I think she TOTALLY deserved it. She about cried when she got it.....

Finally Song of the blog - Ocean by A Place to Bury Strangers. They have a lot of influences - they have a joy division/jesus and mary chain.. anyone sound - I really like - so check it people...

Ocean - A Place To Bury Strangers

Later

1 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger the mama said...

great pic of the daughter and wife.... congrats to her on a job well done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home