June 01, 2008

Party Weekend....

But not for me.. really.. we had Jillian's b-day party on saturday night and then she went to her best friend's today.

I do gotta say I love Pump It Up. You talk about a workout.. i was a literal sweatin to the oldies!

Awesome day today - had to go for a ride and it was a great ride. I felt so good and strong (for me) the whole ride. If I can keep up the riding it's gonna be a good riding summer.

Song of the blog: Grimly Fiendish by The Damned. How can you NOT like this song... Click HERE for the video

2 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger the mama said...

the song is grimly not grimely... haha.

pump it up is a great place! nick and i were there for a b-day party a few months back and he was pooped!!

cool on the ride... i am sure the men are anxious to see you back in the bike shorts.

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Wrider II said...

Congrats on the good ride. I know how that feels and how starting out strong can just feed your momentum.

OK, I've seen this video before, but I'll be damned if I can tell you where. It is a cool song. Good call!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home