June 07, 2008

The big week

Monday morning our software rolls out to our first set of agents in NY. I think it will go OK. We always wish for more time and resources.. but you know how it goes.

Today is yard/house day.. then tomorrow ride by bike into work for dry run activities - then ride around Brea with DK after (and I hope to kill him on his second ride ever!! hahahha) Then it is 5 am to 1 for the next two weeks. Damn 3 hour time difference...

Browsing around and found a great band name - Konichiwa Bitches - real band - they suck but great name.

Finally - Song of the blog:

This is way trippy but I must say I liked it



Have a great weekend

2 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger the mama said...

next weekend go ahead and ride that bike up my way... i could use someone to come clean my house!! :-)

i do not envy your hours the next little bit. i hope all goes well...

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

well how did the roll out go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home