July 19, 2008

whadda week!

Well, I got my prescription for my respitory stuff and that aggrevated my hiatal hernia so I had to get stuff for that.. then went to the beach with the kids and in my rush, forgot to sunscreen my feet.. they are roasted toasted and swollen... not a cool week so far..... next week has to be better!!!!

For you Rage Against the Machine fans, Zach de la Rocha has new stuff out with One Day as a Lion. Song totally rocks!!!

Beat audio to the posting punch on this one!!

click here: Wild International

Not much else...

Peace

7 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Wrider II said...

Oh ouch. Sunburned feet are the worst! OK, gotta admit - liked the song. Hope next week is better for you!

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger the mama said...

two weeks vacation??

get back to work! haha.

hope you get to feeling better... kinda sucks getting old, huh???

:-)

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger AvMan said...

Slacker, must be nice with the long vacation. Sorry to hear about the throat deal. Did you do some surfing while you were down there?

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger birdman said...

I don't surf........ beleive it or not - i have tons of friends who did and do but never have - never really peaked my interest.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

(giggles) I though AVman was the only one who could aggrivate your anal hernia?

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

(giggles) I though AVman was the only one who could aggrivate your anal hernia?

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

i had that downloaded and placed on myspace a month ago haha!!!

check out scars on broadway though

 

Post a Comment

<< Home