July 01, 2008

Hands Free.........

First, thank for the kind words about my last blog - it is cool. Here is a slide show and it wont let me make a link so paste this into your browser or just click it

http://mammothmountain.venuephotos.com/MMT/r.d?i=20829463&loc=MAMMOTH

He is #530 and his friend Cole is #19

Now that stupid Hands Free cell phone law....... hate it... The best part is it is not based on any science or study cause if they cared, they would have read that it is not phone that is the problem, it is the conversation itself.. so by allowing more conversation to occur with hands free devices they may be making the problem worse. Stupid politicians trying to "save the people".. this is just as bad as all those "for the children" crap they pass. That is a whole nother story but I hate all those laws that are trying to force me to be the parent "they like" I can take care of my own kids - I never vote for those laws but I always lose.

The cell phone is also way down the list on distractions so go ahead - get your hands free device and talk away while you shave, do your make up and eat all at the same time cause that is legal....

Wow that was a rant!! hahahahahahha


3 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger the mama said...

fantastic pictures!!

totally agree with the hands-free cr@p... what a freakin pain. rant away my friend!

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

well...you barely got a cell phone last year...wait another 8 years to get with the hands free device

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Wrider II said...

Very cool pics. :-)

Yeah, the hands free law is stupid. I don't think it matters. I rarely talk on my phone while driving. Not because I don't think it's safe but because no one ever calls me.

Audio - you're back?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home