June 19, 2006

Some Brain Housekeeping

Not a whole lot goin on right now. Only one response to my PH-Art challenge so that obviously blew chunks and must be considered TOTALLY GAY!!!!

We'll I have a link to a new blogger and for the life of me why name your blog something nobody knows what the hell it means, much less pronounce. Personally I am even scared to look it up.. what is it???

TORPORIFIC


I know..... I dont know either so lets be brave and look it up together. Here we go:

  1. A state of mental or physical inactivity or insensibility.
  2. Lethargy; apathy. See Synonyms at lethargy.
  3. The dormant, inactive state of a hibernating or estivating animal.
Estivating??? I hate it when I look up a word and have to look up a word used to describe the word I am looking up!!! AHHHHHH!!!

Why couldn't TM just call his site "Lazy good for nothin!!" or something along those lines. Woulda made life a little easier.

In other news, now that the two "chilluns" be out of school, I will have time to read so I's got me a book.

A Bridge to Far



It was recommended by "That Gay" so I had concerns that the title might be a metaphor for some gay activity he is trying to push on me (I mean that literally - push on me) but after it looked like it was really about killin and was only $4 (cha-ching mofo) I decided it was worth the risk.

Finally I have remembered to post my AMA MOTOCROSS update for the weekends racin!

It was good!


If you want to know more click the links on the side.

Motocross kicks ass!! If you have never been to one - it is a must. I like supercross but aint nothin better than outdoor motocross.

For us So Cal people the next big outdoor race is in early Sept. at Glen Helen. Be there if you can.

3 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger the mama said...

I have some PH-art to post, but I am not as savvy on the ol' postin pictures on my blog and that gay is a bit preocuppied packing to help... I promise once in pullman....

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger The Wrider said...

I have some PH-art to post as well, but I can't figure out to do it...I'm really going to try hard to make it happen though.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger That Guy said...

And how is the book? Good?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home