July 03, 2006

How Great is this Man!!!

He has been in our hearts and minds for years. From his humble beginnings as CIA operative/assassin to an A-List celebrity who has cruelly been denied an Oscar for Best Actor in such great movies as "Above the Law", "Marked for Death" and "Under Siege " to name a few.


His return is now complete and world must prepare themselves:


Dammit all to hell if it aint MOJO PRIEST by the Master Steven Seagal!!!

Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters, Johnny Winters aint got nothin on the man who can kill you without even touching you (secret ninja technique)

There is nothing more I can say except go check out the MOJO PRIEST site and get your MOJO on





4 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger R said...

Ghey. Fat, dumb and ghey.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger That Guy said...

Didn't he play guitar on Bruce Willis' "Return of Bruno" record?

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger The Wrider said...

I actually think Steven Seagal is sexy - I don't care if he isn't as lean as he used to be (who is?). His movies always make me smile and not in that "I want to jump his bones" kind of way, but more like the, "I-need-your-help-can-you-believe-me-when-no-one-else-will-and-save-me-from-the-bad-guys-and-then-we'll-have-hot-sex-and-afterwards-you-can-whip-us-up-a-gourmet-meal-with-whatever-you-can-find-in-my-frig" kind of way....;)

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger the mama said...

can you say "grammy" in the near future??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home