August 21, 2006

Posting for Posting's Sake

Well back to the shallow blogs now that the others are relating deep and interesting real life stories - damn my real life is boring. Maybe that is why I make up some good shit and drink a lot of beer.

ESPN:

I can't watch it anymore. I am so sick of how they make every little story this deep, meaningful, life changing event. They aren't. Now-a-days, if an athlete cuts a toe nail wrong we will get a 2 minute montage with a nice narration of how they overcame such great odds to return to form.

Personally, I think it's alot harder to come back to a regular office job and do the work then a sport - they like their jobs. As for the sports reporters, enough with the f'in suits.. You get into sports so you dont have to wear one. Your sports reporters, a suit does not make you a more serious reporter and it does not make the subject more serious. It's Sports.

Dumb, Dumb Man:

Yahoo has a story about a man with two - that's right - two fully functioning peni (plural biaytch) and he wants one removed!!! WHAAAAAA??? Double the pleasure Double the Fun. Now this is a story worthy of a sappy ESPN piece - a man with natural talent that is gonna go to waste.

Stupidty:

So we got a new employee handbook today and in the e-maila are the handbook, etc. We are supposed to go on-line and note that we have received the handbook. One of the attachments is a .PDF of how to login to do this. In the e-mail, they tell users to "print" the .PDF out and follow instructions. PRINT??? WHY??? Before you can print it you have to open it with Adobe Reader...get it "READER".. uuugghhhh!!!! YEAH HR!!!

Other:

Thanks to "Assman" for turning me on (see what I did there) to the band Placebo. I am really into it.

So no deep thoughts or moving personal stories. I can say I and a few others have started to plot and plan the blog for those us who are "good looking challenged" as one could say. Stay Tuned.


6 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ESPN:
"Were gonna need a montage"...love that movie!
you're = you are...I thought you had a college education?

Where IS this Dumb Dumb man??? Did they have photos? I am intrigued!

Yeah, HR is te darded

You are a hideous man if not even your kids will give you kisses!!!

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger R said...

Good looking challenged? What the hell does that mean? If I were a woman (and drunk and high) I'd get me a piece of the birdman.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger AvMan said...

I have a hang nail. Do i get a montage?

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger The Wrider said...

ESPN: My husband says the same thing you do - why are they all decked out in suits???? Its as if they are trying to impress each other cuz their viewers could care less. Athletes are today's heroes - or so they like to shove down our throats. I'm not buying it. They get paid a gazillion dollars to play a game they love. No wonder our kids are so screwed up. Their heroes are a bunch of whiney-ass cry babies.

Eeeeew. Two peni? Eeeew.

Don't get me started on anything remotely related to work.

What is attractive to one isn't always attractive to another.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger birdman said...

dont you mean "What is attractive to NONE isn't always attractive to another".

:-D

 
At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the firewall that came with my windows xp. I want a better one. What is a VERY good firewall i can download and use for free that dosen't slow down my computer?
:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home