June 25, 2007

What's up

Back to another long work week. Weekend was OK - got another bike ride in - I think I went four times last week and my legs were just not up to the task on Sunday Morning - climbing to many hills - should have went flat land.

House is clean (the inside at least) it was a big group effort and I almost killed myself with some lively fumes while cleaning the shower grout -that jacked up my lungs for the whole day.

Watched "Pan's Labyrinth" Saturday night and although sub-titled - great movie - I do recommend - be advised a few gnarly violence scenes - it is rate R - no for the kids.

Speaking of the kids - they are on their way to Sequoia with the grandparents for a few days. I am sure my work schedule will not be kind so as to take advantage of no kids - but it's always worth a try.

Finally - got me some x-games tickets for supermoto - moto-x and I think a freestyle event. All that for $27.50!!! me, my bro, AVman, and couple of kids are all set for August fun at the Home Depot Center.

Hope this week is better than last.

Peace

2 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger the mama said...

Is freestyle when they do all those jumps where they flip or hold on with only one hand??? I saw a bit of some panisonic thing on USA Friday night after House. That shit is crazy!!

You boys have fun staning in the heat of August in beautiful Carson... or is it really Compton/Dominguez Hills?? I think it is more Compton - i should know I used to work down the street from that place.

Did you get me a ticket??? LOL

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger the mama said...

FORGOT.....careful with that cleaning stuff. open a window you goof-ball!!

I will take the recommendation on the movie (the teen saw it and gave it a good review as well).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home