February 25, 2008

No end in site......

For work that is.. man it is just not stop....and my two days off this month - 28th and 29th as I am maxed out on hours is tentative... can you believe that.. if I lose them they promise me two comp days off in the future.... hows that... and we even have as asshat PM (program manager) who has listed himself off the whole week of go live.....freakin nuts..

anywho......

was in the mens room and noticed the guy wizzing was so symmetrical... one hand bent just right at the elbow to hold his tallywacker and the other right in his pocket.....standing straight.... hahhaa it was funny..

there are other types.. the lean forward with one hand against the wall guys... the pants down around your ankles with your head tilted back guys....

let me know the others gang... girls tooo..

I'm tired.... that is all for now..

2 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger the mama said...

ok you are tired if you are asking me to inform you of other ways that dudes pee....

hope you get your two days off, sounds like you could really use them.

:-)

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

You only got 2 days off this month!? No weekends off??

I like the way I was taking the first bite of my meal when I read the guy wizzing line.

Ok...what about guy that urinates..stops..urinates...stops...

Or guy that sighs rather loudly when either wizzing or dropping the kids off at the pool.

How is the CM Group doing? Working just as many hours as you guys? Who is doing the stuff I used to do?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home