March 04, 2008

artifical light and cubicle

That has been my existence.... working on day 10 in a row and if you look at it... I will have about 2 days off in about 20 - totally blows......

Let's see - I hate most of QA... jackasses don't know chit...... I hate most of the PMO - jackasses really don't know chit... sorry audio... but your lady over in the PMO sucks balls and not in a good way.... waste of money......wish I could just land a solid left (cause I am a lefty all you tards out there...:-)

I wish you were still there audio... the builds sucked for a while - we finally got a good guy and it has gotten better... for the rest of the CM stuff.. don't know but be thankful........

other works news.,. they finally hired a ba/bsa manager.. they will be splitting up the group into business analyst's who do mostly true business and project narratives and then business systems analyst's who will be more IT and do the use cases , sequence diagrams and maybe some data modeling... I will pick the BSA route if forced to choose - more challenging..... I guess I am not ready to get past the stress if IT just yet.....it's like a drug and I am smokin it hard.....hahahaha

For go-live and the week after - I as usual - get asked to do the 4 am to noon shift. (NY users) of course I do i but I will be with DK (developer) and Robbin (QA) so we will have some fun I am sure

Watched 30 Days of Night ... kicked ass and took Maddy to see Jumper.... decent flick for what it is....of course I would jump into the showers of hot women.....and yes, the women would actually be in the shower... hhahahha

and..... I like the Vampire Weekend song - a punk..

later

I still hate most everyone......

6 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger the mama said...

and then the women would jump right out!!!!!!!


haha.

sorry could not resist - i am probably in the hate pile now, right??

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

I actually like the Vampire Weekend song as well! Nice new sound for a change

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Wrider II said...

You hate most everyone?? What about me? Do you hate me Birdman?

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger birdman said...

you are on the good list wrider!!!

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger the mama said...

she is on the good list... what am i chopped liver?????????

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger the mama said...

vampire weekend - I LIKEY!! thanks birdman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home