September 15, 2008

nuttin much

Not a whole lot goin on... that is my reason for lack of blogging - plus I am tired. We are getting close to another big rollout for our product for NY and that means more hours. I may even have to fly out to NY next week for a few days. I think going to NY would be cool but I am not a good flyer.. I will never be relaxed on a plane.. unless I pass out from drinking and they wont allow me to do that anymore.

Saw the movie Michael Clayton on HBO - great. Also if you have HBO - True Blood is really good so far.

From Sunday to Sunday this past week I rode 104 miles. 50, 30 and 24 respectively. Maybe that is why I am so tired!!!

I have hardly listened to music so nothing new today

Hope to have more interesting crap soon!!! hahaha

2 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger the mama said...

cool on the NY... too bad you are there for business. hope you get the opportunity.

i don't fly well either. i white knuckle it most of the way...

impressive on the miles logged... still disgusted at the thought of the padded shorts, though.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger Wrider II said...

Hope you get to go to NY. Regardless of what takes you there - the opportunity is awesome!

I love flying...

Yeah, I think all that riding may very well be why you are so doggone tired!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home