October 06, 2008

Holy Crap the Birdman is 40

Cant freakin believe it myself!!!! So bizarre to actually be 40!!!! But I don't feel any different so I guess that is a good thing.

Got a nice bike jersey from DK, Robbin and Bhanu from work:



and I also picked up a Under Armour cold gear base layer that really came in handy this morning.

For my gift to myself and so I can convince myself I am not that old - I rode to my dad's this morning - Anaheim Hills to Newport Jetty to Seal Beach, up the river trail there to Cypress and to my dad's in Buena Park - about 43 to 45 miles and I did it on 2 hours and 45 minutes. It was a really nice ride - waves were up at the beach, nice sun and a little cool.

Well that is all for now

Song of the blog: As I noted in Audio's blog - my favorite Radiohead song: Fake Plastic Trees



Later


2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger the mama said...

happy birthday old man!

glad you had a good day....

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

Happy Birthday you old timer...

Fake Plastic Trees is an awesome song. One of if not my favorite Radiohead song. Its a sad song if you really listen to the lyrics

 

Post a Comment

<< Home