October 01, 2008

Pot Pourri

Another post of got nuthin that will probably be way to long.. hahahhaa

First -Happy B-DAY Wrider- I missed it too.... BAD BLOGGER I AM!!!

Once again, work has been strange - best term I can think of. I am continually not impressed with most (not all) of the new leadership and I think that goes for most of us. I think they impress themselves and put on a good show for many but not for us who really know. My guess and hope is that when the mortgage industry rebounds - they go back. Again - I think we got a few good people but not impressed the with top of this parking structure.

But.. life goes on and the Merc is in good health - the president sent out a letter with all that is going on - explaining why Merc is good. That was the smartest thing that had been done in a while. Kudos to the big guy for that one.

USA again won the MX of Nations!!! This proves we are the best country - EVER!!!!

If your not busy - Gary Unmarried is on tonight - it has potential as does Worst Week - that show is growing on me.

Mama - 600 posts!!! Good god - but then again it is a lot of babble!! hhahahah just kidding. I got a long way to go for that many posts.

Carrie H, is moving to my building next week which is cool - makes our building better - where most of the cool kids hang out now!!

On a funny - don't do it again note - my dad (74) took off for a week and did not tell anyone. I told him he is sol old now he is like a kid - he cannot just take off without letting us know where he is going!! hahah

Bad note, my bro got an infected cyst on his face and next week has to see a plastic surgeon to cut it out to minimize the scarring. It's funny - he has really blond hair but has gone bald - wears boots all the time for work - kinda looks like a white pride guy and now he will probably have some form of a scar on his face. He is gonna need a biker chick - all others will run!!

allright - enough for now

Song of the blog: Heard on the radio today - kicks ass - Unsung by Helmet. Just rocks!!!



2 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger Wrider II said...

Glad to hear the Merc is doing OK. With the rest of the country going to crap it's nice to know a few companies are doing OK.

I had to laugh about your Dad taking off for a week and not letting anyone know. I feel your pain. My Mom has clearly gone over the edge and I'm just not sure if there's anything I can do except ride it out.

Cool song. The video was a bit tough on the eyes but that's just cuz I'm older than dirt. hahahaha

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger the mama said...

really?? gary unmarried?? i may have to check it out, since i already TIVO Old Christine (which is HILARIOUS)....

say hi to carrie for me. have not seen her in years.

OMG - don't show wrider a picture of your brother, being that she is a biker chick in training! hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home