January 03, 2009

DOS OH OH NINE

Another year - can't believe it. It is going by so fast these days or so it seems. As usual in my house, I am the only person who can stay awake until midnight. Jilly made it to about 11:40 than crashed. The girls in this house need to man up I tell ya.

So of course I had to start thew New Years off right so I did a nice little 20 mile ride with some hills to climb including climbing this short but steep hill without stopping that has been a nemesis of mine. I was determined to not stop till I got to the top - a good way to start the new year for me.

On that note, here you go, your first gift of 2009:

Yes - me in full winter riding gear. Go ahead, take a few minutes to drink it all in. Don't let the sunshine fool ya, it was cold as all git out that morning. 50 degrees if I was lucky. That is all my new winter gear and stuff Santa got me for Christmas.

Sorry no song of the blog but been busy lately and after "leaving" early yesterday and riding for a few hours got called back to work and did not leave until 10:30 pm. So much for leaving early I guess.

Off to take down the x-mas lights and remember - Anaheim Supercross 2009 opener is tonight - live on Speed TV starting at 7.

Have a great year!!!!


2 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger the mama said...

that is more of the birdman than i needed to see... you should have some kind of disclaimer!

happy new year.

 
At 8:34 AM, Blogger Wrider II said...

Cool pic! It's great how you have found something you love doing so much and challenges you. Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home