November 08, 2008

Modeling and America

Not that kind of modeling - Use Case modeling. Just got through 3 days of mastering requirements through Use Case modeling. Yeah it sounds boring but it was not - at least for me - it matters to what I do for a living and I found it interesting to think how we can apply what is stated to our current jobs. We did alot of it but there were additional things we learned that would have been very helpful.

Now for my America stuff - and it is not that they voted for Obama (of course I did not since I have common sense. hahahaha had to throw that in..) and I accept the outcomes of our voting process so it is not due to that....

Two new people on my crap list: Jillian Barberie Reynolds (Fox 11 morning news) and Maya Angelou.

Jillian - who is not a citizen said for the first time she is proud enough of this country to consider being a citizen. WTF?? She has been here for years and and this country has provided her fame, fortune, two husbands, and two children who were born here - none of which she would have had back in Canada and only the election of Obama is good enough makes America good enough for her?? She is a tard and a big problem with this country - bitch should be deported!!

Maya - she made this comment" Don’t Have to Apologize For My Country’ When Abroad After Obama Win"
. Click Here. Again.. WTF? and that there is no racism in France and Britain?? What world has she lived in?? It's not racism why people hate her - it is the damn one word per minute speech pattern - pick up the pace!!!!

Now of course my last two comments for each are over the top on purpose- but come on... they both need to wake up.

ahh that feels better

Took the girls to the library today and I was looking to get Slaughterhouse 5 - never read it and after seeing a part of a movie about it - decided to read it but it was out. So while I was looking I saw books about code breakers - mostly WW2 - and as I was going through them found a book on code makers.. which you never hear about or see - I found that to be more interesting. So far a good read but when the give examples of how codes work - damn I feel stupid.. hahahah -cool stuff.

Song of the blog: Milk and Money by the Fratellis. I was watching them on "Live from Abbey Road" on Sundance and loved this song:



2 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

Jillian is a giant D-Bag...I can't stand her...shes not even that hot...Jackie Johnson is WAY better than her

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger the mama said...

COOL SONG! i really like the fratellis!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home