November 02, 2008

Spooktacular

I hope everyone had a spooktacular weekend. Not to bad on this side. The girls and I had a good weekend and they had a lot of fun trick or treating - they went out with a neighbor and their daughter and others. That helped so I could hand out candy. Decent turnout. There was about a 45 minute rush and I was able to get rid of most of the candy - thank god!!



As the Mama mentioned - we met out at Angel Stadium for the Down Syndrome Walk. It is always a lot of fun, the girls like it and it is a good cause. Plus get to actually this person called "I'm the Mama" for real and yes folks she does really exist.

Wifey comes back tomorrow - so much for the crazy bachelor lifestyle... it was good while it lasted!! hahahaha

Finally - one thing to keep in mind - First - VOTE!!!

Send - when it comes to voting I always remember this sentence scribbled on a park bench at Sadlands (if any of you are old time skaters - you will know) and it said "ARE YOU CHANGING WHAT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED OR ARE YOU CHANGING WHAT YOU WANT CHANGED" I always thought that was so intelligent and it reminds me to remove myself from decisions based on my own personal benefit etc. What may be good for you may not be good for all or overall. Now I am not telling anyone what they should believe should be changed, but I think it is a good concept to use.

Hope your weekend starts out great.

Song of the blog: Mother by Danzig. Just ROCKS!!





1 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger the mama said...

great picture~ i cannot believe how tall maddie is. they grow up way too fast.

it was so great to see you and the girls at the buddy walk. thanks again for your support of a great cause and for being a good friend, too!

i have a feeling the girls did not let you live the bachelor lifestyle while the wife was away... in your dreams maybe!

great thoughts!! i am all set to vote tomorrow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home