December 08, 2008

Home for the Holidays

That is the plan anyways but the Birdman is heading to upstate NY from the 13th to the 19th for work. One day of flying - one day to chill then work the week getting User Acceptance Testing done then fly back home on Friday.

We are in Albany/Latham and we were told that it was 7 degrees this morning - but hey it made it up to 21 I think. Good Times!!

Nah it should be cool

The Birdman also got another new and free road bike. It was my dad's that he bought in 97 and rode on many long trips. My bro had it but due to his disc problems in his neck and shoulder - it hurts him riding in that position so I got it. Much nicer than the steel beast I have been riding - it is one of the early Carbon/Aluminum frames. It is so much lighter and smoother, etc. I am really liking it - so much easier on my body and it puts more power to the ground - 09 is going to be a good riding year.

Maybe if I get some nice winter riding gear I'll take a nice photo for you all - finally!!

Seems Audio visited the Merc last week but forgot whee his real friends are - in the building down the street - where he last worked - but whatever - I will not cry for you Audio... I just wont!!!

AVman is back riding again - he is serious now, bought all the gear, we are going to get him to ride the Amtrac century with us next Sept. I'll bet he'll do it too!!

Later

2 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

I would have stopped by but you have a damn security code box on the door!

Hey...enjoy that 21 degrees...when I was in Chicago last February it was 15 below...blow me

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger the mama said...

enjoy albany and your new bike... you must be on santa's good list this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home