October 28, 2008

Raging Keggers!!!

That's right.. wifey is gone till Monday so every damn night - raging kegger at my pad!! I am thinking of having a different lady every night so if your interested.. let a playa know! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well the wife really is gone. She is at a convention in Houston for the quilt shop. I had to get up a 3:45 AM to take her and a fellow employee to Ontario airport - I am tired for sure.

Attended Haggoween this past weekend - very fun as usual but I am so not into gettin drunk anymore - so odd. Sign of gettin old I guess.

So just me and the girls all week - I am sure they are thrilled!! hahahahha

Gotta make some grub so I am keeping it short - have a great week!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger the mama said...

YOU ARE OLD!!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

You were out by my neck of the woods...I didn't know they had quilt conventions...i bet Huell Howser was there...WOW IS THAT A QUILT...LOOK AT THAT QUILT!

If you haven't seen this dip, please do

 

Post a Comment

<< Home