September 11, 2006

HOT HOT HEAT!!!

What a weekend. I basically wait all year for this weekend to go the the AMA Motocross Nationals at Glen Helen and I was not disappointed. The racing was great - especially in the Moto Lites class - the track was great and although it was hot, not as hot as years past. The highlight of hte track was the new "triple step up" jump. It was basically a table top jump followed bu an uphill double jump. For the few riders that were making the whole jump, they were about 30 to 40 feet high and going about 100 feet in distance. Check out the photo:




Besides the racing, I hooked up with Avman, my bro and a couple guys from work. Motocross, friends and family... it don't get no better.


I am spending most of today gettig my PC at wok set back up as my hard drive crashed on Friday -what a pain in the ass.....

3 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger AvMan said...

I'm glad that picture you took of me came out ok and you were able to post it.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger The Wrider said...

Cool pic! I can't imagine having what it takes to even try something like this!

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger D.O.M. Dan said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I've never been to the Nationals at Glen Helen, but I have gone to the SuperCross event at Anaheim Stadium. If you're interested in a family club of off-roaders (dirt bikes, quads, sand rails, etc.) check out the link. Where always looking for new members.
D.O.M. Desert Riders

 

Post a Comment

<< Home