February 21, 2007

Oxymoron and Audioslave

I had a quick reminder while reading an article about something that really bothers me. I can't believe that the term "Majority-Minority" is being used by anyone especially the media (wait - that does not shock me) Another political/media bullshit term so people can keep their free programs. You can't be both!

On the lighter side, had a visit with Audioslave and I noticed that he had a new Apple IPod Shuffle. I said "Damn that thing is small" to which he responded "that's what she said".... your not supposed to call that out on yourself mang!!!!!!!

Sansa song of the blog: Time to Waste by Alkaline Trio

2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

HA HA HA, that's what she said ;)

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger R said...

I can't believe his iPod Shuffle is so small, either.

Those things are bitchin'. I use that WAY more than my 60GB video iPod.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home