February 08, 2007

Out with the Gay

Since my last few posts have been considered by some as not hardcore enough for the Birdman, I present the following great scene:




Now it is not showing as a video as that requires a YouTube login which I do not want to get as I just had to convert to a Google login for this and that is the most confusing process EVER! It says it will give you a Google account but it has to be an existing account but how can it be existing if I do not have one.....I then went to create a GMail account and you have to have a cell phone....Fuck Me!! I no longer like Google as much - freakin a-holes.

Sansa MP3 Song of the Day

The Call Up by The Clash - off the Sandinista double album - I really love the mellowness and flow of the song. Check it Out!!!

5 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger R said...

taint

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger the mama said...

are you guys starting that again?

ok that scene from blazing saddles is one of the funniest things I have ever scene. i remember thinking how stupid that movie is, but that oh my is just a riot! I don't like the google either. i still login and use the old version of blogger because of that. why do they need your cell phone number to send you a password. no thanks! the clash, good 80's band.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

(the look) Farting, really??? Well you know what i think of THAT. (the look)

Google rocks, you are just stuck in the 80's with the Clash!

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger the mama said...

Birdman you got (the look)... or wait did I get it!! :-)

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

@Mana - Birdman got (the look), he knows what he did.

@Birdman - ya know, I just re-read this "Out with the Gay" and the first thing that came to mind was "Birdman is FINALLY coming out as GAY"?
Thanks schmoopsie! I knew you could do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home