February 13, 2007

A new twist on an old favorite

Since I watch way to much Food Network I figured I would one day come up with a great twist on an old favorite and today I think I did it.

Make Rice Krispy treats but.... instead of Rice Krispies....... wait for it...... wait for it............

Super Sugar Crisp!!!!

Thai is going to ROCK!!!

I have asked "Your Mom" to make it for me since Mom's make the treats... I have HOPE she will come through for me.

Now it's your turn - lets see what you got out there??


3 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Blogger the mama said...

You do watch to much Food Network - so do I! Oh my god have her make some brownies too! I watched the secret life of brownies last night and i am CRAVING a brownie. How about brownie/rice crispie treat creation???? *Your MOM* to the test kitchen!

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger the mama said...

Where are the brownies???

Last night on some website called browniepoits.com they had some really great creations. One had a chocolate cookie on the top on was called the Kitchen Sink with all kinds of yumminess in it. I really had to restrain not ordering a years worth of brownies (joining the brownie of the month club) for like $500!!

:-)

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger R said...

I want gummi bears that smell like ass but taste like normal gummi bears. That way, I'll never have to share them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home