January 20, 2007

Old Movies and Old Songs

Flipping through the channels this afternoon and l come across one of my favorite old movies:

I love this movie and I have no real idea why - Don Knotts as a cartoon fish - who'd a thunk it. Nonetheless it is a very enjoyable movie.

Well, that is the Old Movie section, now for the Old Song section.

It seems the MP3 player has made an impact on myself, The Wrider and I'm the Mama. For me so far, the best part is hearing old songs. My Sansa came with 2 free months of Rhapsody so I am taking advantage.

My best so far:

Sebastiane by Sex Gang Children

The entire Bad Brains album - Rock for Light

Follow the Leader by Killing Joke

Intense Energy by Aggression

A little different than the songs posted by my other MP3 comrades but that is what makes me The Birdman.

On the new tip - I downloaded the new Pete Yorn album - NightCrawler - well worth it. I have really enjoyed his music since his first release.

Peace out for now!


6 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger R said...

What's a Sansa? Do you get to keep your songs after your Rhapsody subscription expires? Tell me!

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger birdman said...

Sansa is just anotehr MP3 player - like Creative, etc.. you don't have to have freakin overpriced Apple stuff. :-)

no I dont get to keep - it's the 15 a month - downlaod all you want but in their protected format - 89 cents if I want to buy.

Look at Best Buy adds and you will see Sansa MP 3 players - mine is the one with the color screen

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

"Mr. Limp"et........figures, you are TOTALLY GAY!!!

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger AvMan said...

Yup, HO to the MO fo sho.

 
At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a reason you are not a chick magnet!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger NotTheDoctor said...

@Anonymous - why are you so mean? Apparently, you did not see the birdman in his 2006 Halloween costume . . . there was a little magnetism in those pictures I saw!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home