June 29, 2007

Back to normal

Well the kids are back from their trip to Sequoia with the Grandparents. They had a great time. I was cool to see the photos of General Sherman, Morro Rock etc. and remember myself being there as a kid. I want to find the old photos of us my dad has and do a compare -see if we are in the same spots and see how it changed if any. I asked the youngest what her favorite part of the trip was and she said "swimming" in the hotel pool. That is a 6 year old for ya!!!

Watched "Breach: last night. Decent movie but I still like "The Good Shepard" better. The Good Shepard have a more involved story and it is presented better. Just my movie review opinion.

Had a brief scare with the x-games tickets, The online link had all the correct data except it said I bought tickets for WWE RAW. I aint no Audioslave. Luckily the tickets themselves are for x-games so WHEW!!!!

Work has slowed down but my old BA manager resigned yesterday. That is a big bombshell - it will be interesting to see how this plays out. She has been in charge of the dept. for a long time and was about a 20 year employee.

that is all for now - have a great weekend.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger the mama said...

OMG - she resigned??!?!?!??! That is HUGE news.

I remember when my teen was that age and her favorite thing was to swim. when we were in maui - forget the ocean, the pool was more fun!!

wow - that was real scary about the wrestling thing. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home