July 17, 2007

Nada Mucho

That sums up what has been going on in my life - not that I am complaining. Took Monday off and that was mostly due to the fact that I am maxed out on vacation hours. (200 hours). Yeah I know, take time off. I will, I can feel the need.

Tried to watch Beerfest this weekend but some a-hole has the only copy rented and aint returning it (super late) I cannot make myself go to Blockbuster or any chain so it is a small video store - but they cool except for this.

Can I say I am tired of fixing sprinklers!!! I have no idea how the kids can break so many but.....

Sansa Song of the Blog: "I got you" by Split Enz. Kick ass old song and no - I do not like Crowded House. hahahahaha

7 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger the mama said...

can you come over and fix the sprinklers at my house too????

that is a cool song - I like your last one too (nowhere girl). this needs to stop - please go back to music I don't like.

and for god's sake, take a vacation!!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger AvMan said...

Nice, thanks for the bitch fest. The Dunc and I both advised you to go to your local DVD retailer and purchase that movie. You'll be quite displeased with yourself that you didn't.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger the mama said...

OMG - beerfest is an actual movie you can purchase??? And there is still mom-n-pop video places?? do they even make videos anymore??

sorry - am I asking too many questions??

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger birdman said...

it is a DVD - I just call them video stores out of habit - unless you know someone who calls it a DVD store....

Yes it is a real movie by the guys who made Super Troopers

Yes they still have mom and pop places - dont go corporate!!!

I have thought about Netflix but at the time we rented so few movies that it was not cost effective - maybe need to look into that now

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger the mama said...

i am a netflix-er.

could you tell that I had too much caffeine today?? haha.

think I am finally coming down... it must be time for another diet coke!

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger the mama said...

oh and no comment on the super troopers.

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger NotTheDoctor said...

Should have listened to AVman & the Duke - get the movie! Totally funny, so you might as well buy it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home