July 10, 2007

Yeah!! and GRRRR

What is the YEAH!!! you say?? The new Interpol CD - I like it alot - it's them, a little different but still quality. That plus the new Smashing Pumpkins - heard only a few tunes so far (thanks Audio)

and what or what BIRDMAN could the GRRRRR be all about??? Well let me stinkin tell ya!!! The satellite signal froze so the wifey and I start to work on the problem - it never comes back, screen goes black although we get the DirecTV menus. So power off, power on ,etc.. Well sometime during this process, the little one almost hit me in the nads and it was apparently during this time that the wifey checked some cables (unbeknowst to ME) and picture was total fuzz. So I call DirecTV, go through the whole support thing, I put a tech visit on hold, go through all the TV menu's, find all the guides, search online, etc.... Finally I pull the big stand from the wall and I am prepared to re-cable. I check what we have and I notice that one cable on the sat. box is in a spot that I remember being an "IN" not and "OUT" - move the cable and low and freakin behold - PICTURE!!! Remember me not knowing wifey checked some cables.......she put it back WRONG!!! GRRRRRR!!!!

Yes, she is still alive and completely healthy...

6 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger the mama said...

the teen and I were just talking about the same two albums tonight - she loves interpol...

funny about the direct tv- OOPS!!

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger birdman said...

if that teen is not listening to Joy Division - GO NOW - pick up STILL - one of the greatest albums EVER - one of my island top 5.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger AvMan said...

First off, if the teen isn't listening to JD then she should be shot along with the birdman's wife. second, how have you not "loaned" me the new Interpol cd ahole?

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

The new Interpol is great...

You mean to tell me a hispanic hooked up the cable wrong...someone needs to take her brown badge away

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger the mama said...

talked to the teen - she said that she is pretty sure that her dad has joy division. if not i will hook her up with it....

you are one to talk about the brown badge with the whole canned beans thing...

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA, Good for your daughter to kick you almost in the nads. I'm sure you deserved it. Next time tell her to follow thru!!

Glad you fingered out your DirecTV. how can you live with out it?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home