November 25, 2007

Holiday is over

That was a fast f'in four days... I am tellin ya. But at least it was a good one. Thanksgiving was at our house and it went really well. No stress, good food, no arguments ,etc.... everyone behaved and it was a good relaxing time. Our nephew spent the night on Thursday - the girls love having him over and they are truly his best friends. That is going to be the hard part about them shipping up to Washington in a couple of weeks. They are all going to miss each other. Maybe I can have her get a blog...not a bad way to keep in touch.

On Friday night had a cool date with the AVman - we went and saw "Control" the movie about Ian Curtis of Joy Division based on the book by his widow. If you don't really know the band then it might not be a good movie but for those of us who have followed them forever (since I Was about 16) it was a great insight into him and his life. Brought some new perspective to his lyrics. I gotta say the actor they got to play him looks so much like him it is freaky.

Got a ride in today and man, I don't know what it is but once on the trail I am clogging up like a drain full of women's hair. I am not getting enough oxygen and it is making my rides more difficult. I will persevere though. I am supposed to go on a night mountain biking ride on Tuesday with the Bro. I am really looking forward to that.

That's all for now - heard a new Mudvayne album is coming out Tues. so I have to check that out.

Later

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger the mama said...

OK- stop calling your time with AV dates. That makes you sound so gay...

Oh wait, you are gay.

Glad you had a nice turkey day. The drama free ones are always the best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home