December 02, 2007

Freakin December

Can't believe it's here.. man this has been a fast year.

I finished my book "Ghost Wars" and what an eye opener into the whole islamofasict uprising, the CIA, state department, presidents, etc. The decisions that had to be made (right and wrong for all) are not easy and crazy. It's so easy for people to say screw Saudi Arabia, it's only because they are friends of the Bushes (side note: Clinton as a good friend of the head of their intelligence service and accepted a $20 million donation to the U of Arkansas.. ) but they ignore so many aspects of what politicians, governments etc. have to deal with. I think Pakistan has been worse to us then the Saudi's. If you get a chance , read it. I think it helps put so many things in a different perspective.. the consequences of doing and NOT doing...

Now on to some fun Christmas stuff.

1. Heard this on the radio and it is funny as chit: 12 Days of Christmas

and

2. Chris "Christmas" Rodriguez. Freakin HI-LARIOUS!! this is some really good stuff. Watch it all. Chris for Santa

Can I also say it is impossible to find a Wii!!! WTF!! I hate this crap and I am not going out of my way for this.. I can wait a little bit (did this morning to no avail - I was about 8 to 10 people to far behind)

Let's make is great Christmas month everyone!!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger the mama said...

i may have the christmas music going, but I am gonna have to give you a big

BAH HUMBUG

for the christmas month...

& where the heck did the year go??? it was way too fast.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger The Wrider said...

I woke up this morning and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the calendar and how close Christmas is. I am not going to be a Scrooge, but right now I am just not in the spirit. More eggnog/brandy? Perhaps ... Will see what the rest of the month brings me!

Book sounds like a must read. Thanks for the tip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home