March 18, 2008

Work and Supercross

Strange things seem afoot. Not sure but get the feeling some bombs will drop.. Our project leader guy (#2) is being removed from the project entirely - and now I heard they already hired a replacement - another person from the outside... and that is what sucks - all new hires are from the outside and mostly mortgage... a-holes could destroyed their own industry - now ours too.... nah not that bad but much uneasiness... I don't like it....

Anywho,

here are a few cool vids of two yamaha professional riders - helmet cams - three from supercross and one from a test track

I think you will like the birds-eye view (see what I did there)

Vids


7 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger Wrider II said...

Hmmmm, office chaos? I don't like the not knowing part either. Hope it all works out for the best.

Those vids were pretty wild. Now I know why I don't ride anything like that! I'll stick to a horse, thanks!

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger ninjunkie951 said...

It was an HR lady that contacted me...I heavily considered it then started thinking of all the headache i had before with the 11pm calls because one or another system went down etc...

the new gig is with the d.a. of riverside county =)

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger the mama said...

i am not a fan of the uneasiness factor either..... thanks for the birdseye view.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Who's leaving?????

ah, I see you got the shaft AGAIN from merc. When you gonna learn?

Happy Easter!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

wait, what the fuck?? I'm not your friend anymore??

Do I need to go down to where you work & kick you in da nutz???????

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger birdman said...

maybe post more than once a year....Your MOM

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

FOAD, hasn't been a year yet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home